Jewelry Makers Network

A gathering place for jewelry makers to share ideas, make friends, & to have fun

Beading (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Newbie says hello

Name: Daisy Nickname: Windy138 Location: Singapore School Activities/Occupation: NUS Age:21 Social Activities You Enjoy: Dinners with…

Started by Daisy

3 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Juan C. Smith

Who knows about the seven strand wire

Hello, My Name is July I'm new to Jewelry Makers Network Any Suggestion on using the seven strand wire to make Hand Made Jewelry ?

Started by July Eugene

0 Jul 23, 2012

new to the site

hi im julie jones and im new to the site i enjoy making jewelry wire wrap and beading.

Started by julie jones

3 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Juan C. Smith

Introducing myself

I wanted to introduce myself since I am new to the site. I also just wanted to share a few pieces of my work so you can get an idea for som…

Started by Naomi Dunham

7 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Juan C. Smith

how to caring for your jewelry

Which of the following scratches most easily? Glass Pure gold Pure platinum Since pure gold is the softest, it's the easiest to scratch…

Started by jewelora davos

1 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Juan C. Smith

swarovski empty chain cup

I AM TRYING TO FIND A COMPANY TO PURCHASE A VARITY OF EMPTY SWAROVSKI CUP CHAIN.....BUT ALL I CAN FIND IS FROM CHINA.... CAN ANYONE HELP ME…

Started by DENISE PUCKETT

0 Jul 1, 2012

sources?

posted this in a blog by accident--don't even know what that is...LOL.. we have only been making jewelry for a short time and have gotten s…

Started by John Carter

7 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Nicole Preston

Sold my first piece!

I've really only been making jewelry for myself and to give as gifts, but I actually sold a necklace yesterday! I'm so thrilled that someo…

Started by Hannah

5 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Nicole Preston

Online Jewelry Shopping In USA

We offer latest & trendy wedding bands ,Diamond, Platinum, white gold wedding bands and rings. Visit http://www.theweddingbandco.com fo…

Started by Juan C. Smith

3 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by smithaddy048

I would like to make a sports

Hello I would to make a sports ring for men an women all ages. I just need help.

Started by robert hayes

0 Apr 30, 2012

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Karen Ferrante.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service