Jewelry Makers Network

A gathering place for jewelry makers to share ideas, make friends, & to have fun

Beading (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

transporting your tools and stones/gems

I am finding I am collecting more and more "things" and need to transport them to classes and sharing times.  What do you do to transport y…

Started by Katie Jacobson

1 May 4, 2011
Reply by Karen Ferrante

How To Clean Pearls

The  pearls  most  of  us  wear  today  are  cultured  pearls,  their existence  initiated  by  humans  who  insert  a  bead  or  other  ob…

Started by fox loves angel

0 Apr 25, 2011

CBL Designs

Hi, I'm Courtney. Just wanted to share my Etsy shop and Facebook page.   Etsy Shop   Facebook Page

Started by Courtney Loux

1 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by April

Drilling Gems/Rocks

Hi, I'm new here and have tumbled a lot of rocks into gems.  I'd like to drill and string them as jewelry.  I've looked out on the net for…

Started by Diane Preslar

0 Jan 15, 2011

New and looking for a mentor

Hi my name is Lisa, I am 30 years old and I love making jewelry.  I have only been doing it a couple of months so I am still learning.  I w…

Started by Lisa Stanley

0 Sep 18, 2010

Fall and Halloween... Are you ready yet?

I've been working on my Fall Line-Up and trying to keep from "falling" behind... LOL! It sure is a lot of work changing your shop from one…

Started by Bizee Bee Creations

1 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Chris

Here'ssssssssssssssssssssss Linda

Good morning everyone, Just as an introduction, obviously my name is Linda. I started out with simple stringing two years ago. I've tried m…

Started by Linda

1 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Melek

Philly Bead Fest Aug 21-23! Are you going?

Going to the Interweave Bead Fest in Philly on Saturday! Anybody else going? Looking forward to it. It's my first major bead show. Supposed…

Started by Bizee Bee Creations

8 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Bizee Bee Creations

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Karen Ferrante.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service