Jewelry Makers Network

A gathering place for jewelry makers to share ideas, make friends, & to have fun

Beading (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Natural Inflammatory Supplements

I normally wouldn't do this, although I had a feeling that Anatabloc would only get worse. Ahh well you're here again because I honor this…

Started by Sean Sheron

0 Jan 3, 2013

Diamonds at Wholesale? Why Not?!

Hi again. It’s me, Adriana. I will tell you a thrilling thing right now. Yesterday I came across the information that Hollywood stars buy d…

Started by Adriana

0 Jan 2, 2013

Best Way To Reduce Your Wrinkle

Bellalabs is not salient. You will have to complete the set. These processes certainly assist me. I may give you my story germane to Bellal…

Started by Robyn Gallego

0 Jan 2, 2013

Best Anti Aging Serum

That would cover Bellalabs and about 1 million other things. You must ignore this: I shouldn't even be discussing this topic. You can't say…

Started by Bruce Williams

0 Dec 31, 2012

New Year Deals - The Wedding Band Company - Promo code: PLAT15

Buy any of the platinum wedding bands and get 15% off on every piece. With platinum wedding bands and many more bands, The Wedding Band Co…

Started by Juan C. Smith

0 Dec 30, 2012

Good Way For Skin Care

Prodermagenix has a fabulous future. These are slow times for Prodermagenix. It is my bone of contention. Ostensibly, it's a different situ…

Started by Borens Wants

0 Dec 28, 2012

Good Way To Get Ripped Easily

Muscle Factor X wasn't beatable. I work from home often because of muscle factor x. Muscle Factor X is type of a pink elephant. This is not…

Started by Yoren Thomas

0 Dec 22, 2012

Hello Everybody I'm new

I've joined this network as I wish o widen my friendship with fellow jewellery designers. I've been been jewellery making for a year and I…

Started by Euphena Beaded Jewellery

4 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Euphena Beaded Jewellery

Fastest Weight Loss with Coffee

Original Green Coffee has started to discover its place on the map. Regardless, "A good beginning makes a good ending." This is how to make…

Started by Roren Sevron

0 Dec 17, 2012

Best exercise to lose weight

I couldn't have actually completed this story right now. The Lipo-13 world is all nonsense to them. I'm going to show you Lipo-13 like you'…

Started by Jenie Brolen

0 Dec 14, 2012

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Karen Ferrante.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service