Jewelry Makers Network

A gathering place for jewelry makers to share ideas, make friends, & to have fun

General (457)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A few questions.

I'm really new to this and was hoping for a few words of advice.   How long did it take you guys to master wire work (I've seen some pics o…

Started by Laura Jane Roberts

1 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Karen Ferrante

Buying supplies in the UK?

Hi Guys, I'm still very new to making jewelry and was wondering if anyone knows of good supply sites that are in the uk or ship to the uk?

Started by Laura Jane Roberts

1 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by xiaofeng

Repairing chipped agate

Hello!   I'm a newbie here on the forum.  I have an important question, I was working on wire wrapping an agate pendant when I dropped it! …

Started by v. kfhlz

0 Jun 26, 2011

Romancing the stone: Gemstone focus

One  of  the  key  changes  jewelers  should  be  aware  of  is  that gemstone  think  definitions  Gemstone  Beads  are  shifting.  While…

Started by fox loves angel

1 May 5, 2011
Reply by Nicole Rice

Just wanted to say hello as i am new to this site

WOW i have been looking at the pictures of peoples work and it is all amazing!   Im very new to PMC and im am having a bit of trouble try…

Started by Cath McRae

0 Oct 28, 2010

Earring design competition

I’m with Shapeways.com, and we just launched a new “Draw Your Own Earrings” service that allows anyone to design their own earrings and hav…

Started by Raquel M

0 Jul 8, 2010

Help regarding Silver disc with onyx stripe

Hi,   I was hoping someone could tell me if it is possible the put a 2 mm strip of onyx on a 40 mm disc of 2 mm silver?   It does not have…

Started by Richard

0 Jun 29, 2010

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Karen Ferrante.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service