Jewelry Makers Network

A gathering place for jewelry makers to share ideas, make friends, & to have fun

All Discussions Tagged 'rings' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Year Deals - The Wedding Band Company - Promo code: PLAT15

Buy any of the platinum wedding bands and get 15% off on every piece. With platinum wedding bands and many more bands, The Wedding Band Co…

Started by Juan C. Smith

0 Dec 30, 2012

gold rings

Top styles at low prices of Gold Rings are giving very beautiful look. Now a day's past, the young people would like to choose a gold rings…

Started by malanijwlrs

4 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by madhugogisetti

Gold Bangles

Gold Bangles Malani jewellery offers an exquisite collection of 22 k gold set of bangles in India with  various styles. Buy your favorite l…

Started by malanijwlrs

1 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by malanijwlrs

Milgrain wedding band Ideas

Add some style to your special day with a ring from our Fancy Wedding Band Collection. Each ring is made for men or women in your choice of…

Started by Juan C. Smith

0 Dec 3, 2012

Great collections

Best and beautiful jewelry collections , you can check this websites : http://www.theweddingbandco.com

Started by Juan C. Smith

0 Sep 13, 2012

Offers on Wedding bands and his and her wedding bands

Hi Friends , The wedding band give the best offers for Wedding bands and his and her wedding bands...

Started by Juan C. Smith

4 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Juan C. Smith

What is the best website for online wedding bands and rings shopping ?

Hi Friends, I have one of the best website  for online wedding bands and rings shopping  .For more information about the online wedding ban…

Started by Juan C. Smith

2 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by smithaddy048

Online Jewelry Shopping In USA

We offer latest & trendy wedding bands ,Diamond, Platinum, white gold wedding bands and rings. Visit http://www.theweddingbandco.com fo…

Started by Juan C. Smith

3 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by smithaddy048

Father's Day

Hi Friends Hi Everyone, Sunday is the father's day.Please suggest me what gift i will give my father ..

Started by Juan C. Smith

0 Jun 13, 2012

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Karen Ferrante.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service