Jewelry Makers Network

A gathering place for jewelry makers to share ideas, make friends, & to have fun

Beading (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best Diet For Joints Pain

We must be careful about prolonged use. That is how to prevent worrying what gentlewomen feel of you. Let's jump into Anatabloc Anti-Inflam…

Started by Heron Boren

0 Dec 12, 2012

Supplement for the perfect body

You may need to bear in mind adding your Lipo-13 there. Lipo-13 is valued by oodles of students. I had that Lipo-13 and it was less stressf…

Started by Philip Blotten

0 Dec 11, 2012

Gold Bangles

Gold Bangles Malani jewellery offers an exquisite collection of 22 k gold set of bangles in India with  various styles. Buy your favorite l…

Started by malanijwlrs

1 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by malanijwlrs

Natural 22 k –Yellow-Gold-Diamond Solitaire ring

Diamond Solitaire ring, Malani Jewelers offers all varities of Women and men Diamond Rings with discount prices.Choosing an Diamond Solita…

Started by malanijwlrs

1 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by malanijwlrs

Affordable Wedding Jewelry

Beautiful Affordable Wedding Jewelry for your bridal party. Rhinestone jewelry sets for bridesmaids, prom and pageant queens, and even  sp…

Started by malanijwlrs

1 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by malanijwlrs

An Easy Way to Get those Flaunting Muscles!

I'm the early bird when it is put alongside Optimal Stack. Here's a bit of an observation as this respects Optimal Stack and a form of self…

Started by Jeffery Broner

0 Dec 4, 2012

Best muscle building diet

Sytropin rapidly became popular in New York. For starters, I don't just do this with Sytropin.You may need to have your Sytropin performanc…

Started by Zentron Lieson

1 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by William Armorson

Presenting myself!

Hi all! My name is Kirsten, I am a 43 years old female from Denmark, Western Europe. I have always been creative with my hands, started mak…

Started by Kirsten Petersen

3 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Juan C. Smith

silver

where do you all buy your silver wire and silver sheet from?

Started by Lisa Holley

7 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Juan C. Smith

Jewelry

What is the best accessories to have the perfect wedding reception.

Started by Juan C. Smith

1 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Juan C. Smith

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Karen Ferrante.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service