Jewelry Makers Network

A gathering place for jewelry makers to share ideas, make friends, & to have fun

Marketing Your Jewelry (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What Do You Think Are the Most Effective When It Comes to Using Social Media To Share Your Talents With the World??

Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube immediately come to mind as they are visited and utilized by the most people. There are many other opportuni…

Started by Karen Ferrante

0 May 29, 2011

Buy 5 get 1 free promotion of yoNEED.com

Thirsty for more free gifts? yòNEED Jewelry is offering the big BUY 5 GET 1 FREE sale for all items in all categories! From Now to May 31,…

Started by fox loves angel

0 May 2, 2011

Promoting

We are new to selling our jewelry and have done a few shows over the past year.  We have an Etsy shop as well and are interested in what ot…

Started by Just Makin' Baubles

2 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Just Makin' Baubles

Merry Christmas

Just want to greet a Merry Christmas to all.  I am new to the site and would love to learn the art of marketing handcrafted jewelries with…

Started by Anne Jensen

0 Dec 25, 2010

Newbie Here...

Hello, everyone, My name is Elaine and I live in Cashmere, Washington.  I love making jewelry and have decided to try and sell some on line…

Started by Elaine Bean

1 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by zoraida bros

Get Handmade Jewelry Club's 4 Free Wire Wrapping Jewelry Projects! Absolutely FREE when you sign up for our newsletter

This is Jane from http://www.diylessons.org/. Hope to learn from everyone and to contribute craft and jewelry making tips. You can find som…

Started by DIYLessons

0 Jun 6, 2010

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Karen Ferrante.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service